Friday 13 January 2017

Uppercase Fabric Flowers

After months of making fabric flowers I thought I would have way too many for the quilt they were meant to go on, and I had already made plans to produce a cushion with the leftovers. But once I started to appliqué them on, the quilt seemed to swallow them up and in the end all the flowers found a place on the quilt.
I will show you the finished quilt in the future but here are some details of the flowers. All the fabrics I used are from the collection called Uppercase produced by Windham Fabrics. The fabric is inspired by the covers of past Uppercase magazine covers.

2 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

really pretty flowers and fabrics

Unknown said...

This is amazing! One of the most beautiful things I've seen made with my fabrics. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails