Thursday 15 June 2017

MiniMini28

It has been a shockingly long time since I last shared one of these minimini quilts with you. Other projects and events got in the way and it's high time I got on with these. On the other hands I promised myself not to stress out about this project and I'm trying very hard to stick to this resolution. As you may remember I am aiming to make 100 of these small 6" (15cm) square mini quilts and then I will put them together into one large piece of work. You can see the scale of it in the above picture.
I started making them for a challenge by the Make Modern magazine and enjoyed them so much that I have just kept going.
This one has been machine quilted, raw edge appliquéd with hand stitching, beaded and a button has been added in the centre as embellishment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails